In 2016, it applied for "Guangdong Engineering Technology Research Center Certification"
After passing the accreditation: It has the ability to carry out testing and calibration services according to internationally recognized standards, enhance the development of new products, the market competitiveness of the laboratory, and win the trust of government departments and all sectors of society.
1) Obtaining accreditation from national and regional laboratory accreditation bodies that have signed mutual recognition agreements with CNAS is conducive to eliminating technical barriers to non-tariff trade;
2) Participate in international laboratory accreditation bilateral and multilateral cooperation to promote the development of industry, technology and commerce;
3) CNAS national laboratory accreditation marks and ILAC international mutual recognition joint marks can be used within the scope of accreditation;
4) Be included in the list of approved accreditation bodies of China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment, and electronically register and publish on the website of "China Designated Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment";
5) Accept the supervision and audit of the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment to improve the reputation of the laboratory;
6) To reduce the third-party links in the development and technical identification of new products, save time and improve efficiency.